Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Genesis

Today marks great beginnings in my life.  Last 27 August 2009, the Friedrich Naumann Stiftung fur die Freiheit Philippine Office Communications Officer, Ms. Alexandra Cuyegkeng, called me and informed of my acceptance to the Offline Seminar Phase II of the New Public Management: Lean State, Lean Management.  Initially, I was starstrucked and became unaware of the consequent events to follow after that statement.  I asked her, "Meaning?"  She frankly said, "You're going to Germany!"

With that statement, I became more numbed and all i did was to shout YES!!!

 After I came back to my senses, I realized how fortunate I am to be chosen among 86 global mix of participants in the Online Phase I last 24 July to 22 August.  I then contemplated how well did I excel in the Online Phase.  Though I admit that I may not be the best for this batch, I can confidently say how successful I was in submitting to the requirements IAF demanded and how I diligently followed deadlines of each requirement.

Today - Septqmber 1 - startsuour Phase II anu I have visiteduthe site, but to no avail, the Forum isn't open yet.  Since Phase I ended last 22 August, I have devotedly visited the same avenue everyday (actually, everytime I'm online), to check for possible messages from my co-participants and to monitor if I will be informed on my acceptance to Phase II.

To prepare for future networking, I create this blog to post details of my life, my work and the community where I could possibly apply liberal views.

After today, I am anticipating more great beginnings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment